Sunday, June 9, 2013

130609 EXO Fan Sign & Fan Acct @ Gwanghwamun

  • Fans: Gege.
  • Luhan: Ni hao~
  • Fans: Can I be with Sehun?
  • Luhan just smiled and Suho laughed.
  • cr: blackpearlssoft
  • [130609] Luhan said there's going to be a Version B & follow up song for their album
    Asked Luhan if there’s a Version B for the album, Luhan replied “Ah… that is currently being reviewed… it’s going to be released soon~”. I continued asking if there’s going to be a follow up song, “Ah, should have as well~”. “So activities are going to continue till after August?” “Hmm. Yes, I think so”.
    Credits: 热可可0v0 ; translated by: nyeolyo
    • Sehun didn’t wave or smile or laugh for the entire time. Even his introduction was really quiet, so Luhan pretended to punch Sehun’s stomach because Sehun was so unenthusiastic.

      via: happyluhans

    • Fan: ”Do you see Luhan and Sehun always together?” Suho said “Yes, I must take more care of them, Sehun always must be with Luhan”.
    [130609 Gwanghwamun Fansign] (from fan's pov) I told Luhan that I was also studying Korean at Yonsei University, but my Korean was not very good, it there a way to fix this? He said to do the homework that the teacher gives everyday. = = I just sighed; I haven't been to class in a while.....
    cr: 蛋蛋_Irene


    130609 Gwanghwamun Fansign
    • Fan: When would EXO start singing the Mandarin version of Wolf?
    • Luhan: I'm not so sure. In Korea, we can't sing the Mandarin version
    • Fan: Oh...
    • Luhan: We'll sing it back in China
    • (Translated by exoluhanjjang)(Via 罗不不是罗布布)


Question for Luhan:
What is your ideal type’s height?
He chose 168 cm.  
Cr: Mr. Luhan




No comments:

Post a Comment