Sunday, October 20, 2013

Why do you ship hunhan?

ahhh I ship hunhan since the very beginning haha u know when they did the photoshoot together



when they were on the way to China



idk i think they r so cute together n we all know how much Sehun love this hyung




look how Luhan love his dongsaeng



and how he lightly hit Sehun




this also one of my fav LOL Sehun being a flirty



and…



they just so cute idk




and here are my top fav hunhan moments


I just love hunhan jhfgksdjhg


2 comments:

  1. They are both awesome and look alike. And the important thing that sehun and luhan can support each other as a brother, as a friend , as a 'lover'....I believe there is something between them but I've just amaze with their friendship. Maybe so many peoples judge them or negative thinking of them. They are just an ordinary guys who wanna reaching their dream. I pray and hoping that they friendship is last forever. Please be together again as before, cause if I saw they were @ smt Beijing, I really so sad. That's my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HunHan so cute, perfect couple and soulmate. Nothing can seperate them.Hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete