Monday, May 6, 2013

Luhan's friend talks about Luhan

Tags: Interesting Facts

cr: Cherry from Oh Luhans

INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT LUHAN

1. Did Luhan have a girlfriend before? If so, what was she like?- In the years we were classmates he didn’t, but if WQY liked him back he would have haha (t/n: WQY is a girl he liked for years but didn’t like him back). After he went to Korea he said he didn’t have one, but I wasn’t there with him to see so I can’t say for sure.
2. Does Luhan get along really well with Zhang Yixing?- I’ve heard him bring that name up a lot, so probably very good haha
(more ↓)3. Luhan doesn’t get a lot of vacation days or time off. In the years he was a trainee, he only came home once.
4. Luhan would sent new years messages to his old friends.
5. Does OP know how Luhan feels about being thought of as a little angel by young girls? Also, I feel like he was probably really naughty when he was at school.- Angel? What do you mean? But it’s true that he’s really very nice to people. Isn’t naughty a word to describe little kids? We should say hyperactive, haha.
6. Did Luhan love Manchester United even back when he was a student? Does he really like playing soccer?- He always has! We both like it a lot, we’d play whenever we had free time. Once he had a fever and still dragged us to play soccer together.
7. How are Luhan’s grades? Did he start learning Korean in high school? - His grades are okay. He was better than me at maths/sciences, and I was better at language, so we helped each other out for our homework. He didn’t learn Korean before he went to Korea, so I told him ‘you’re pretty brave, to go study in Korea without knowing a word of Korean.”
8. Is there any kind of food Luhan likes?- All kinds of sweets. He also likes spicy food, and I asked him once ‘didn’t you say you needed to protect your throat/voice?’ and he told me ‘spicy food helps clear the throat!’
10. How’s Luhan’s personality? Just say whatever, I just want to know what he’s like from a friend’s point of view. Examples would be great too.- He’s not calculative at all (t/n: as in very generous too), and although he looks very carefree, whenever a friend has a problem or something on his mind Luhan will always notice, and help if he can. As for an example…when I broke up with my girlfriend in high school, he kept cracking jokes to cheer me up, like once he said, “it’s okay, we can just be virgins together.” I laughed so hard.
11. How did you address Luhan usually?- Lu Zong (translates to Boss Lu), or just his name (Luhan)
12. It’s true that he’s really shy around people he just met or are not familiar with, but it gets better once he knows them well.
13. Does Luhan care a lot about appearances?- Appearances as in for friends or relationships? If it’s friends, he has pretty ones and ugly ones, like I belong to the just barely making it through category myself, as for relationships he’s never actually been in one so I wouldn’t know.
14. Did OP watch Idol Sports? What did you think about Luhan’s hurdles?- He told me about this, and said he was originally supposed to run then suddenly got switched to hurdles so he was really scared. But he’s always been athletic, so I didn’t worry.
15. Has Luhan gone to karaoke with OP? Does he hog the mic! What singers did he like? - Oh definitely, he would sing and dance at the same time. Back then he really liked Wilber Pan and TVXQ, and also sang some English songs.
16. Has Luhan gone under the knife?- Definitely not, he’s always had pretty features like a girl before, but now probably looks better on TV because of makeup. When he went to Korea, I told him ‘hey don’t learn from those people over there and mess around with your face,” and he said “I’m already satisfied with myself” haha.
17. Even before, Luhan used to laugh all the time. He said before that when the atmosphere is awkward, if there’s laughter everyone will be able to relax. Once during study hall a guy sitting in front farted, Luhan heard and couldn’t stop laughing for a long time. In the end he had to run out of the room, pretending to go to the washroom, and the teacher’s expression turned really dark. I’ll never forget this, I laugh just remembering it.
18. Can Luhan cook? Or is it only instant noodles?- He definitely can’t cook. But everyone can make instant noodles right?
19. Was Luhan scared of heights before too?- Yeah he was. When we went to amusement parks he either won’t come or just stay down there and say that someone has to look after our stuff. Once we forcibly dragged him on one and he literally turned pale as a sheet, so we just let him do whatever he wanted from then on.
20. Does Luhan mind if fans call him baby and think of him as their own child?- Probably not, we call him lu baby/kid sometimes too. As for thinking of him as their own child, um….cough
21. In the two years he spent waiting in Korea, did he ever call you guys to complain?- You mean before he became a trainee? Back then half of us were telling him to wake up from his stardom dream, while the other half of us were encouraging him to keep going. I was part of the former, but thank god he didn’t listen to me or I’d owe you guys a lot! After he became a trainee, he was really under a lot of pressure, having to move up in some kind of groups/classes in a very short amount of time (I don’t understand the details) otherwise he wouldn’t be able to debut. He said that even though he goes everyday to practice, it still feels like it’s not enough.
22. Luhan doesn’t get angry easily, and never holds grudges; he has a good temper. The only time I remember him ever getting mad was during a school basketball game, some dude on the other team intentionally fouled a friend in our class, and he fell face-down on the floor and didn’t get up for a long time. Luhan and I were so mad back then but the teachers were there so people held us back.
23. Back then, a lot of girls liked to treat him as a little brother, even though they weren’t necessarily older than him, maybe it’s because he looked cute? He usually didn’t hang out with the people who wanted to date him, but if you wanted to be his friend he’d never say no. Like I said before, he definitely gets shy around people he didn’t know well and he can’t refuse people, but after becoming friends he’s a funny guy.
24. Are there any other things Luhan’s scared of or foods he doesn’t eat?- Aside from being scared of heights, I can’t think of anything. I never noticed him not eating anything, it’s like he eats everything, and doesn’t get fat. At most his face gets a bit rounder, meanwhile I get a beer belly after Chinese New Years!
25. Does Luhan not cry easily?- He’s never cried in front of me. When he’s feeling down, he’ll find somewhere to be alone, where no one can find him. That one time we had a farewell dinner before he went to Korea, he really looked like he was going to cry, but he didn’t.
26. Luhan really liked the C63 AMG Coupe (but didn’t own one).
27. The thing with him not letting anyone on his bed is probably a habit he developed in Korea. Maybe someone pulled a prank on him? I’m just guessing though.
 28.  Do you think Luhan’s pretty now?- Looking at the pictures, he is really pretty hahahahaha



Part 2
1. Does Luhan dislike it when people call him Lu Lu? And what would he do if a friend likes another team and Manchester United lost to them?- He doesn’t dislike it, some friends call him that. Zhu (t/n: a friend) even calls him Lu baobei (baby). He gets shy easily, and when he’s shy he’d scratch his head. And if they lose, they lose. Wins and losses are normal.
2. Does Luhan look more like his mom or his dad?- Bit of both, but more like his mom. His mom is really beautiful. *_*
(more ↓)3. Was Luhan bad with words even before? - It depends. When he’s chatting, he’ll talk nonstop, but if you want him to say sweet or sappy things he’ll have nothing. Oh yeah, he said when he was a trainee he had to practice something involving talking/public speaking and there was an evaluation and everything, he’s often last for that.
4. Is Luhan patriotic? - Who do you think us Beijing people are! Like back during the time of the Sichuan earthquake, he called me from Korea and told me to help him donate 1000 dollars, and said that he’ll pay me back when we meet up next time. I jokingly told him ‘how many free meals have you gotten from me before!’ and in the end he transferred the money to me, because he said this is the only way he can do his part to help.
5. Yesterday a girl said that Luhan was recognized as the most popular guy at school and even had a fanclub (x)…what did the fanclub do? Are there ones who confessed to him? And I heard there were 3 popular guys, were the other two handsome too?- Did she come to talk about it too? The fanclub was more like a bodyguard group actually, if someone wanted to confess to him directly they wouldn’t let her come close, why do you think I’m always  passing love letters? The other two? Why do I remember there being four in total? They were handsome too, but of course he (Luhan) is the best haha.
6. OP, is Luhan quite manly usually? Any examples? They say Beijing guys are manly, are you guys all like that too?- He’s manly if the situation calls for it, but normally he’s really cute and pretty childish (t/n: a bit like aegyo but not the bbuing bbuing kind). But that’s only with people he’s really close to, like after we play soccer he’d grab someone’s arm, swing it back and forth and say “gege give me a bottle of water, give me give me give me” I know you guys can’t even imagine it.
7. Can you tell us about Luhan’s real ideal type? The official is quiet and refined, but I don’t think that’s possible…-Whatever he said, just believe it. I’ve never seen that guy lie.
8. I’ve heard before that one song Luhan always sings at karaoke is 青藏高原 (Tibetan Plateau), is that true?-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH
9. Does Luhan follow OP on Weibo?- I don’t use weibo, I’m a douban/tianya person.
10. I didn’t want to talk about his lip scar, but you guys are too persistent. I won’t go into the details, but basically he helped someone out and instead got the blame thrown at him. Got hit for someone else. Luhan’s biggest problem is that he doesn’t think enough and trusts people too easily. He always thinks that if he treats other people well and wholeheartedly, they’ll do the same. But of course I do!! I‘ll swear on the duck I love to eat so much.
11. Did Luhan swear a lot? I think it’d be hot.- Then you can only imagine it. He doesn’t swear (as in, he doesn’t swear AT people, but the normal words everyone uses he did too). When it comes to treating others, he has his own philosophy that he sticks to. Once when our teacher pissed me off and I yelled and swore at her, he told me off.
12. The feeling I get from Luhan is similar to how OP described him, good-natured and easygoing. He feels like a normal guy at school, someone who doesn’t know how to flatter others with sweet words, who doesn’t pretend to be someone they’re not, who does more than they talk. A lot of fans often complain about how he keeps saying “to show you guys even better performances” but he’s really done that. With each performance, he gets better and better, always surprising people. All this came from his hard work, and this is the most genuine and valuable, not something a few sweet words can do. He says he won’t ever forget how he started out, and isn’t that his daily morning to night practice as a trainee, in order to achieve his dream? He’s my role model, so (Luhan), do your best.- When I get the chance, I’ll definitely tell him what you said. Speaking of trainee, I remember a video chat between us back then, (I don’t remember clearly but basically):
Me: You don’t look so good, is dance practice really tiring?
Him (Luhan): It’s good, it’s nothing. I can handle it haha
Me: Tell me what you do everyday? I wanna know details ha
Him: /starts from morning/ blablabla
Me: Holy fuck man just come back, you’ll disappear before you even debut
Him: Telling me to give up halfway, you’re a horrible influence BYE
13: I remembered something, back when we were in junior high, he was REALLY good at skipping rope (t/n: the kind with two people at the ends and people jumping in the middle), but he was too embarrassed to play with the girls, so he’d get chairs instead, and once I went to his place and I saw him. He put me in a headlock and told me not to tell, but I’m telling now because he can’t touch me anyway hahahaha
14. Did Luhan like to play games? Is he like the king of games? The kind that always wins others? Also I remember reading that he’s good at billiards, is that true?- He likes MMORPGs, he’s the kind who can quickly get the hang of a game after playing it. He’s pretty good at soccer basketball and ping pong, but I’ve never seen him play billiards.
15. Is there anything Luhan likes A LOT? Aside from soccer and Manchester United. Like, stuffed toys, cartoon characters, food?- I already said some things he liked earlier, games, snacks, also someone asked if he likes dogs, and he does, but he didn’t have one. As for stuffed toys, he has a Luffy plushie at home that he likes a lot.
16. Did Luhan always use to wear thermal wear/long johns before? (these)- He didn’t before, but he gets sick easily and now that he’s an idol he can’t get sick so he’s wearing more, probably.
17. What kind of people does Luhan dislike?- He doesn’t like fake people and people who’re always suspicious of others.
18. Does Luhan really like TVXQ? Just how much?- He really likes them, they’re one of the reasons he went to Korea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment