Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Exo «ⒷⓁⓄⓌ» Collab by kevinsgf21




Exo «ⒷⓁⓄⓌ» Collab


*WATCH IN HD* Yay!!! Its finally done!!! I had to render this a 2nd time because I forgot to render it in HD the first time. The 2nd time, it took almost 2 hours for it to render. I was so anxious to upload it, I swear I almost threw my computer out the window. I'm glad I didnt or else no one would be able to see this. Lol. Anyways, I'm glad its finally done and THANKS SO MUCH TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!!!! And a HUGE thank you to my best friend Sid912k for giving me the idea in the first place!!! P.S: Sorry to PandaPanicx3 for spelling your name wrong in the watermark & to xMirchii for forgetting to include you in the intro. Mianhae Twitter: https://twitter.com/Krayon21 Tutorial Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BigKissBangUTutorial?feature=CAQQwRs%3D Parts: Intro: Me Part 1: Me (Originally: Kurojishin) ▶ Kris Part 2: sid912k ▶ Lay Part 3: PandaPanicx3 ▶ Kai Part 4: PandaPanicx3 ▶ D.O Part 5: Me ▶ Tao Part 6: Me ▶ Xiumin Part 7: Me ▶ Baekhyun Part 8: sid912k ▶ Sehun Part 9: CookiesnChocolatx3 ▶ Luhan Part 10: xMirchii ▶ Suho Part 11: Sid912k ▶ Chen Part 12: Kurojishin ▶ Chanyeol Outro: Me I DONT OWN ANYTHING!!! Everything goes to its rightful owners!!!! Fandom: Exo-K & Exo-M Song: "Blow" by Ke$ha "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.


No comments:

Post a Comment