Friday, December 20, 2013

131219 Kuki Interview - Luhan's Acting

Q: Luhan, acting as the male lead, when you filmed the Growl MV did you feel that your acting had improved?



Luhan: I think a little (laughs)



Q: Do you want to act?



Luhan: If given the opportunity, I would like to. I really enjoyed watching SBS the Heirs.



Baekhyun: This hyung is totally addicted to the Heirs.



Luhan: The two male leads are both so handsome. At first I thought Kim Tan was handsome, then I thought Youngdo was really handsome. I want to try a bad guy role.



Baekhyun: This hyung definitely can't be a bad guy (laughs).



Chen: He'll get embarrassed afterwards.



Baekhyun: Very pure, and like a student. His acting will probably be fit for a 14 year old (laughs)

Chen: He's only suited to act out high school first loves.



Lay: Luhan would be suitable for a role like Yoon Jihoo in Boys Over Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment