Thursday, November 28, 2013

131128 EXO Showtime Episode 1 {ENG SUB} Part 1/2




131128 EXO Showtime Episode 1 {ENG SUB} Part 1/2


!! PLEASE READ: PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD OR TAKE OUT MY TRANSLATIONS http://www.twitter.com/baekhundred_ Raw video from namja12four (고맙습니다 ㅠㅠ) This is the best quality I can get my hands on so far. When I'm done with the whole show and there is HD I'll most prob re-upload it again. So please do not complain about the quality (this is uploaded 4 hours it was aired in Korea) ALSO! I did not sub all the captions in the show, so if you don't like it, please don't watch my subs ;-; Thanks for watching!! Enjoy! P/S: Part 2 should be up by tonight!!


1 comment:

  1. I was not satisfied with Luhan performance in this first episode. And why always xiumin? I remembered once in SSTP , shindong asked Luhan who is the handsome man in exo? luhan said sehun. And now he said xiumin?? I'm not hate xiumin, but luhan is not honest with his word.

    ReplyDelete