Sunday, September 22, 2013

[INTERVIEW] 130923 - “EXO Luhan, Sehun's story"




촬영이 시작되기 전 잠깐의 자유 시간, 루한을 데리고 방으로 들어가 조잘조잘 수다를 떨기도 한다. 
http://www.ize.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2013091211527270045

[trans] 130923 Ize Magazine: Luhan interview part 1

  • Luhan: Born on may 20th, 1990. The name Luhan means "deer of the dawn". I haven't really thought of changing to a different animal in particular. As the only son, I was lonely growing up. But now that there are 11 members and I have more dongsaengs, every day is more fun. There's no time to be bored. However, using the bathroom with so many members is a little uncomfortable. I didn't like having to shower with someone else before, but nowadays I can't help but really enjoy it. It's better than I thought. It's fun to yell and spray water on the other members in the shower.
  • trans credit: dyonut


[INTERVIEW] 130923 - “EXO Luhan, Sehun's story"



In order to properly heard Luhan’s voice we had to tilt the surrounding area. It is because he is the type that doesn’t put himself out and quietly listens to the members’ stories and adds “that’s right, that’s right” while smiling brightly. However, even if he doesn’t talk a lot, Luhan’s affection for the other members is shown easily. Whilst talking about <Idol Star Athletics> episodes, when asked about Xiumin’s suicide goal, he was the first to say, “It wasn’t a suicide goal. That is the wrong information.” and he translated the questions with details in Chinese for Tao who is still lacking in Korean. Even when he was offered the seat with a cushion, he said “Ah, it’s okay. I’m alright.” and yielded it so another member can sit on it. Although it wasn’t a long interview, the reason why I think I can know what type of person Luhan is, is because of that incident.

Luhan. I was born on April 20th, 1990. Luhan means ‘dawn deer.’ I haven’t ever thought of wanting to change it to another animal. Because I was an only son, I grew up lonely. However, now I have eleven members and because I have a lot of dongsaengs (t/n: younger siblings), I am happy every day. There is no time to be bored. However, the fact that multiple people have to use the bathroom is a little uncomfortable. Before I didn’t like showering with someone else but now with no choice, because we end showering together, I am enjoying it a lot. It was better than I thought it would be. Whileshowering, screaming and spraying with the members is fun. I really like beef. (Xiumin: You have a part that you really life.) What is it? (Xiumin: Not ribeye, not thin flank, chuck tail flap, striploin, something that has ‘kkot’ in it but I can’t remember.) Haha. If it’s beef, I like it all. I played the main role for the EXO music video drama episode. I did expression acting often but because it was the first time acting, I was a little stressed out. I received acting lessons for about one hour and because there was no time, the next day we filmed. At first it was so awkward. (laughter) However at the setting, my acting teacher showed me a few pointers on how to act as if I was really angry. My standards of a ‘strong man’ is someone who is strong and manly. I am the type that really cannot ride roller coasters. At the park, there is not a ride that I am not afraid of and can ride. Merry-go-round, Viking, roller coasters, Gyro drop, I’m scared of it all. If I can migrate earthlings to EXO planet, besides a singer I want to be a soccer player.

It seems as if there is a young boy living in the body of a young man. As soon as he came into the studio, he squealed while looking at the baby shoes and had fun while touching the baby clothes that were hung in the closet. Before the shooting started, during the brief resting time, he took Luhan into the room to talk as well. They say he grew a lot while training for a long time, it is not hard to imagine elementary Sehun’s face while eating spicy rice cakes while walking the streets. “To be honest, although there would be good things if I went back to the normal lifestyle, I don’t want to go back. Because I am EXO.” As if bashful, he softly smiled and even the expression he had when he said that seemed as if a young boy.

Sehun. I was born on April 12, 1994. I am always receiving love as EXO’s maknae. Although of course there are bad aspects to being the maknae, it is ambiguous to say. Uhm… wherever we go they ask “show us aegyo,” but is embarrassing. Most likely, all idol maknaes will understand me. Regularly, I am extremely close with the hyungs. I also the type that sneakily uses informal language a little bit. (laughter) I am now twenty and the feeling is really different from when I was a student. Aren’t there so many things you can’t do when you’re a minor? Even if I want to watch a gory movie, I ned an ID card. I am happy because I can now get a driver’s license. I think my mental attitude has become more adult-like. Although I am still young now I was casted in elementary school while eating spicy rice cakes on the side of the road. Although I didn’t really know what a celebrity was at that time because I was too young, it is fun that now I am an EXO member like this. There is a scene where I make the camera go panning in the 'Growl' music video. I think I came out really bad. As soon as the music video came out, I watched it all together with the members and as soon as they saw it, everyone laughed. My expression came out somewhat like an idiot. (Xiumin: Then it came out right? Haha!) I got caught. (laughter) But because the fans liked it and said it was dreamlike and there was feeling, I suddenly felt good. Although it was not something I planned. There was a one kick part in the ‘Growl’ atmosphere but it is hard to explain the know-how to do it cool. I think I can show the way to dance it yourself with feeling. Because my body is the skinny type, I get stressed out. Because I think I’ll lose more weight if I don’t eat, I make sure to eat. When I get hungry, I thought my stomach ‘growls’ but the members who see that kind of me go ‘chirp chirp.’ (laughter) Anyways, I think a person has to eat to gain strength and feel good. If I could migrate earthlings to EXO planet, I want to try being a actor or model.

source: Ize
translation cr; nahbit @ exok-trans
please take out with full credits
do NOT repost on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment