Monday, September 2, 2013

130820 EXO at Shimshimtapa [ENG SUB] Part3/3 by kpop sapphire




130820 EXO at Shimshimtapa [ENG SUB] Part3/3


cr: ggagamjongin I'm truly sorry if there's any mistake in my sub, actually I'm still new in this subbing and all.. For Chanyeol imitated rap part i think there is a mistake, it's not Zico but Zizo ( I dont really know though as i cant find it while searching the info on the internet) Actually I started sub this just for fun to share something fun with exo fans..as my semester break will come to end this weekend, i cant proceed to sub all other exo radio programs (sukira, cultwo, shinyoung) I need to prepare to enter university since it's my final year...so again sorry for that....(HOPE THERE WILL BE OTHER EXO SUBBERS SOON) ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment